Camp Checklist - Items to bring for this overnight basketball camp. Campers sleep in gym - Restroon and Shower facilities on site.
* Basketball sneakers, rubber slippers.
* Sleeping bag or blanket & pillow
* Air mattress w/pump - Sleep more comfortable, bring your air mattress!!
* Water Bottle
* 2 towels and washcloths (Beach towel, board shorts for Wednesday Hapuna beach day)
* A week's worth of Socks and underwear
* Toiletry articles: soap, shampoo, toothbrush/paste, deodorant, comb, etc.
* Shorts and t-shirt to sleep in. (camp uniform will be washed each night)
* If applicable: medication, contact lenses and solution, ankle or knee brace, etc. - Athletic trainer will be on-site each day.
What NOT to Bring
* Jewelry and other valuables
* TV, play stations, XBOX, matches, lighters, tobacco, drugs or alcohol.
(If drugs or alcohol are found = immediate termination of camp with no refund).
Hawaii Island Hoops is not responsible for any valuables lost or stolen from camp. Storage room lock up will be provided for all campers belongings during the day.
FAQ’s and info on our College‐Prep Basketball Camp Our highly regarded college‐prep basketball camp will introduce you to a college style system, new trainings, concepts and workouts, college coaching and competitive games! ·
Camp Dates – Monday June 19th – Friday June 23rd
· Check in – Monday June 19th 1:00 pm at Kealakehe HS Gym
· Check out – Friday June 23rd 12:00 noon
· Camp will be held at Kealakehe HS Gym
HIH will provide transportation for outer island campers to and from Kona Airport. · Campers will receive a Nike Reversible Jersey and Shorts (Will wash each evening)
· College Coaches attending NCAA, NAIA, JUCO levels. · Skill and Strength trainers all week. · Specific Coaches and Special Guests to be announced shortly. College‐Prep seminars explain academic requirements, financial aid, and athletic recruitment.
All meals provided….Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snack canteen.
· Camp fee is $350 for the week For more info…Call Coach Andy Smith at 808.937.3082